- They gave me a lot of positive feedback. So obviously I did my job well.
- More than 30 Ahs. That's too much (in my opinion) but okay for an absolute beginner.
- Always bring a pen and paper
- You start you speech with "Thank you Mr. General Evaluator. Dear Toastmaster of the Evening, Toastmasters, honoured guests"
- Preparation (Google): Let the topics pull you through
- Rehearsal: Silently, finnish every session (otherwise you will have a good start and a poor finish)
- Mentally visualise you success.